Friday, April 29, 2011

My Body Clock is Wacked!



Good Morning!

Morning came for me today at 5am which is decidedly nicer than 4am! 

What to do with this extra time?  Bible Study first and then the dreaded balancing of the checkbook!  As I was entering the transactions I smiled as I remembered my recent trip.  The charge for Internet at the hotel, the meals that we ate and the splurge that I made at the Monet Museum gift shop in Giverny!  Good times...then what's this? 

There are little Visa charges for international bank fees...those didn't make me smile.

Bank fees seem to be a fact of life so I suggest that you do a little homework prior to your overseas trip, or for purchases you make from the US from foreign companies such as Skype or Jajah.  Find out what each of your cards would charge when purchasing internationally so that you can make an informed decision as to which one to use.  With just a little extra effort you might be able to avoid a nasty surprise and keep a little more of your hard earned money!

No comments:

Post a Comment