Monday, April 18, 2011

Waking Up In Paris

Good morning!

I need massive quantities of coffee...Kent, where are you or Kelly with my daily steaming hot cup?  I will say that they have NO IDEA what Sweet n Low is.  I will be visiting a store or two so I can have my own private supply.

The jet lag isn't too bad.  We got to the hotel about 2pm local time, relaxed for a bit, ate at an outdoor cafe and then headed back to the room for an early night.  Kent is already on my about some pictures, so I will upload them tonight!

I will say the Marriott people are very nice, but there is something a little sad to waking up in Paris and not being able to tell immediately that you're in Paris!  The Marriott is just like every other Marriott in the world...to quote my dear friend Becky, "sad day!"  LOL

Well, waking up in Paris isn't all that bad...even in a Marriott!

We'll be checking in later!

2 comments:

  1. Waking up in Montgomery was beautiful this morning, perfect temp and all green. But no eifel Tower just Jimmie and Buddy! Miss you already but praying you enjoy every minute.
    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I feel extremely special to be quoted in your blog! LOL! Sounds like y'all are having a great time! Miss you and love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete