Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back home, Adieu France!

 Well, we've made it back home...me here to Montgomery and Mom back to Chattanooga.  We must say adieu to France for now at least!

I woke up at 4am this morning and wasn't able to go back to sleep...that would have been 11am in France.  I called mom at 5am and she had been up for 2 hours already!  LOL  I guess we will be in bed by 7pm tonight!  What Fun!

The flight home was much nicer than the flight over on the Airbus Aircraft. There was a good bit of turbulence over the Atlantic, but never the less I did grab 40 winks.  At one point I remember thinking to myself, "I'm snoozing and my mouth is WIDE OPEN!  Nice..."  I'm sure the man in the window seat found that very attractive!  LOL

I have added some more of the many photos that we took on the trip.  I will continue to add new posts and information about the trip for the next little bit as updating the blog just wasn't possible during part of the trip!

Many of you iindicated that you loved the photos of Monet's Garden, so I will try to dedicate a blog just to that morning and try to upload all of the pictures there.

Have a wonderful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment