Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Delta Lounge in Atlanta

Mom and I have a LONG layover in Atlanta, so we decided that it would be worthwhile to get a Delta Sky Club membership that is good for 30 Days.  The cost is $90 and I can bring up to 2 guests in with me. We get free wifi, snacks, coffee (yummy), wine & mixed drinks (yucky) and a semi-quiet place to wait for our flight. The one-day pass is $50 and each person must purchase one in order to enter, so this really was the better way to go.

Well, I must say that my mom looks really cute.  Eve Mosley has taken charge of her hair styling and her new cut is very flattering.  I'm not the only one who thinks that she's cute...a really nice looking man just came over and chatted with her.  I love it!

We haven't even left the county and it's started...I might get a step daddy yet!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment