Saturday, April 23, 2011

Guest Blogger...My Mom, Betty!

I've asked my mom to share with everyone her impressions of our vacation so far.  She has asked me to type for her, so in I let you know that in advance!  LOL

"I enjoyed our pre-cruise visit to Paris, especially the hop on hop off tour buses, but I've really loved the cruise down the River.  It's beautiful and relaxing yet I'm learning alot about the history of the region.  I'm looking forward to our visit tomorrow to the Landing Beaches of Normandy."

"I will be glad to get back home to be able to see my kids, grandkids and greatgrandkids and maybe even the new house that my bid was accepted on 2 days prior to our trip!"

"The people are nice and friendly on the cruise, the food is really good and I've enjoyed everything so far."

Well there ya' go folk...straight from my guest blogger...My Mom Betty!

No comments:

Post a Comment