Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday- The Day We Board the Ship!

We are at the Pullman Hotel enjoying free Coffee, (yummy) along with complementary WiFi.  We are going on the optional Eiffle Tower Tour with a guide in a just a bit.  Mom is very excited about getting to go up to the 2nd level.

This morning as we were giving our bags to the Bellman, I told him, "Gracias"!  Way to mix up the languages!  LOL  I do things like that all the time.  Usually it's with German...I start off strong, but then find my self ending with a thank you in either Spanish or French!  Yikes.  It always works out well due mostly to the fact that I say it with a hugh smile on my face!  I get a look like, is she joking...is she touched in the head?

We've just met our first fellow passengers...Carolyn and Ralph!  They are from Oregon and will be taking the Eiffle Tower with us!

Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment