Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well what to write about today...pondering the possibilities

Well, what to write about today...there are a load of possibilities out there!  What it I pull something from the news?  The biggest story seems to be Osama Bin Laden's capture and death and what that means for us.  Hmmm....

I could also write about the terrible storms that swept through the southeast last week which produced over 362 tornadoes in a 24 hour period which devastated Tuscaloosa and caused flooding in Missouri. There are people who need help.  I could tell you to check with our local media websites, the Red Cross or contact a local church in order to donate to the relief efforts.

I could write about the cost of gasoline and the effect that will have on our summer travel plans, or even spin it and talk about the really great discounts on European Cruises in the Mediterranean...if you can afford the airline ticket to get there since fuel has increased the ticket price.

I could talk about the great training seminar that Alleigh and Nancy from Avalon Waterways provided on our Seminar at See sailing from Paris, and how they really care about helping Travel Advisors succeed.

I could write about my personal goal of getting up every day at 5am to have a time of personal development since I can't seem to carve time out for myself if I do it later in the day.

I could tell you all about my wonderful friends, my crazy pet, my beloved family or even share my personal sorrows...I just can't decide.

I could tell you about all of these things, or none of them at all...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment