Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Airfares...

So I've been working on a lot of airfares to Europe...which isn't surprising since Europe is my passion and my favorite destination.

As I've been looking at air schedules and airfares, I've really been surprised that they are so high even when booked well in advance and there's plenty of availability.  It's not been unusual in the last few months for me to find fares over $1500 a ticket in coach for this fall and summer fares even higher than that!

It's really shocked some of my travelers although I haven't had anyone change their mind just based on the airfares.

I am excited to tell you that over the last 5 days or so, I've noticed that the fares on both domestic and international trips has dropped just a bit.

It may not last, so if you have a trip coming up now might be the time to get that airfare!

No comments:

Post a Comment