Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love a challenge!

Let me just say, "Hooray!"

Many of you know that I tend to be pretty competitive when playing a game...I love a bit of friendly competition and enjoy working on and finishing puzzles.  Well tonight I've been looking for a solution to a horrible airline schedule for HOURS and wouldn't accept what I was finding at face value. And guess what? 

!! Success !!

I found a way to save a client not only money, but a least THREE (3) connections on an international flight for his family of four which will save them many hours in travel time!  Sometimes it pays to be stubborn!

Bottom line...saved the family $634.40, three connections and 10 (yes TEN) hours of travel time!

So, would you like to be my client?  Give me a call!

I'm going to bed now...with a smile on my face and a satisfied spirit of accomplishment.
Sweet Dreams!

~Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment