Monday, May 16, 2011

Oceania Cruises...tempting pricing for great itineraries!

Wow...what do you think about these itinerary names that Oceania Cruises has give to some of their sailings? 

Asian Wonders...15 days from Singapore to Hong Kong. Ultimate Panama Canal...21 days from San Francisco to New York.  Roman Revelations...14 days from Istanbul to Barcelona or my favorite, Legacies of Antiquity...12 days from Rome to Istanbul

Now, it doesn't take much for me to want to pack up and go, but with names like that my travel juices are really flowing!  The Asian Wonders itinerary really does appeal to me, but if you know me at all, you know why the Legacies of Antiquity is my favorite. 



It's Europe.  But not only is it Europe, it starts in Rome which gives me a wonderful chance to add a pre-cruise package for a few days so that I can really make my vacation something special.  If I really wanted to get crazy, I might even fly into Milan or Venice and make my way down to Rome, visiting the Tuscany and Umbria areas on my way.  I might do a wine tasting, olive oil or cheese tasting or maybe even set myself up with a cooking class.  I'd most likely contact one of my friends at either IC Bellagio or at IDI, (Italian Dream Itineraries) to help customize that part of my trip.

After the hardship, (wink, wink) of spending a few days in Italy prior to my cruise, I'd suffer in silence as I sailed for 12 days on Oceania's Marina...I'd try to tolerate the stops in Florence/Pisa, Corsica France, Sorrento/Capri, Sicily and Malta.  Then I'd steal myself for visits to Athens and Volos in Greece just waiting for my stop in Ephesus before spending the night on the ship and getting off in Istanbul Turkey.  I guess since I was ending in Turkey, I'd have to have a special shopping trip and maybe pick up a new rug for my living room.  Sigh...what's a girl to do?



Now since I'm a Virtuoso Agent, I'd make sure that I had the same amenities that I'd provide for my clients!  I'd have my free round trip airfare, pre-paid gratuities, my $100 stateroom shore excursion credit, $100 shipboard credit, $100 Canyon Ranch Spa Club credit, Welcome bottle of champagne along with my insider connections and knowledge of the best staterooms to help me get by without too much more suffering. 

So what do you think?  All of this starting for only $4999 per person  for an Oceanview stateroom...October 21st would be a great day to board the ship...

No comments:

Post a Comment